Camtoprint Software Licensing Agreement
Agreement constitutes the complete agreement between you and Camtoprint.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of the Agreement, discontinue use of the Software immediately.
This Agreement is the complete statement of the Agreement between the parties on the subject matter, and merges and supersedes all
other or prior understandings, purchase orders, agreements and arrangements.
This software may be used to create an unlimited number of products in a form of files of printed pages subject to the term of
this agreement. The License
- In condition that the license fee was paid in full, Camtoprint. grants to the Licensee, a non-exclusive, nontransferable,
right to use the Software in accordance with the license purchased.
- "Non Commercial Version" license hereby grants a Single User License. This Software may either be used by a single person
who uses the software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used non simultaneously by
multiple people, but not both. The use of the software is for creating
photo products that are for private and internal business use only. In case of using a non commercial version in a commercial
way as defined in "Commercial version" you agree to pay Camtoprint an annual Licensing fee equal to $10,000 or 25% of revenue
generated using the software the highest of the two.
- You may not make access to the Software available to others in connection with a service bureau, application service provider,
or similar business.
- The "Commercial version" license hereby grants a license to up to 3 users or computer systems. It covers the use of the
software for creating Photo products that are sold, donated or exchanged for services, or as a contribution to third parties.
It does not allow the duplication, distribution or selling of the software itself or the usage of the software in or as a part
of a web based service…
- The duplication or distribution of the software to third parties requires a special license that is not covered by the above "Commercial version" license and may not be done without a prior written consent from Camtoprint.
- All rights of any kind in the Software which are not expressly granted in this License are entirely and exclusively reserved to and by Camtoprint
- You may not loan, rent, lease, modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on the Software.
- You may not copy, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer all or any portion of the Software to third parties.
- Camtoprint maintains the right, and the user agrees, to the monitoring of the usage of the software to insure it is used in accordance with the license purchased.
LIMITED WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SOFTWARE, AND ALL ACCOMPANYING FILES, DATA AND MATERIALS, ARE "AS IS" AND WITH NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. The user must assume the entire risk of using the program.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THE AGREEMENT. ANY LIABILITY OF CAMTOPRINT WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE. IN ADDITION, IN NO EVENT SHALL CAMTOPRINT, OR ITS PRINCIPALS, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR PARENT ORGANIZATIONS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RELATING TO THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE.
COPYRIGHT LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNS THE MAKING OF COPIES OR OTHER REPRODUCTIONS OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. THE UNAUTHORIZED REPRODUCTION OR DISTRIBUTION OF SUCH COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL IS ILLEGAL.
The Licensee warrants that the subject matter to be printed or published using the Software is done with full compliance of copy right law, and agrees to indemnify and hold Camtoprint harmless for all liability, damages, and attorney fees that may be incurred in any legal action connected with the above.
This version will not output a JPG files it will only enable local printing.
This license is for non-commercial use only. It covers the use of the software for creating Photo products such as photobooks , calendars , greeting cards passport photo and collage enlargement that are for private and internal business use only. If you wish to create one of these products you are planning to sell, or exchange for services, to third parties, directly or indirectly, separately or as a part of any package, please use the Commercial Version.
This version will output a JPG files.
This license allows the commercial use of software. It covers the use of the software for creating calendars, cards, photobooks, passport photo and posters that are sold, or exchanged for services, to third parties. It does not allow the duplication, distribution or selling of the software itself. The maximum number of users or/and the maximum number of computers the software can be installed on, or that can access the software if placed on a network, is three (3).
Camtoprint offers a free, fully functional with printing capability (some products with watermarks) trial versions of its download photo software, so customers have an adequate opportunity to assess the value of products prior to purchase.
With this free version of the software you should check out all aspects of the software including printing prior to buying the key for the software.
In line with industry standards we do not offer refunds on software after purchasing of the activation code.
PLEASE TRY OUR SOFTWARE BEFORE YOU BUY IT
GUIDELINES FOR THE USE OF
CLIPART, PHOTO OBJECTS AND PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGES
The software contain numerous clipart and photo images (collectively referred to as the “Images”) which are either owned by Dreamstime Corporation or licensed from a third-party. As a user of this product you are free to use, modify and publish the Images as you wish subject to the restrictions set out below. If you are uncertain as to whether your intended use is in compliance with the Guidelines set out below, we recommend that you seek the advice of your own attorney or legal counsel. Dreamstime Corporation will not provide you with an opinion as to whether your use is in compliance with these Guidelines.
- YOU MAY, subject to any restrictions set out below:
- incorporate any Image(s) into your own original work and publish, display and distribute your work in any media provided you include a copyright notice in any electronic or digital work reflecting on the copyright ownership of both you, Dreamstime Corporation and its licensors as follows:
You may not, however, resell, sublicense or otherwise make available the Image(s) for use or distribution separately or detached from a product or Web page. For example, the Image(s) may be used as part of a Web page design, but may not be made available for downloading separately or in a format designed or intended for permanent storage or re-use by others. Similarly, clients may be provided with copies of the Image(s) (including digital files) as an integral part of a work product, but may not be provided with the Image(s) or permitted to use the Image(s) separately or as part of any other product;
- make one (1) copy of the Image(s) for backup or archival purposes.
- YOU MAY NOT, subject to any restrictions set out below:
- create scandalous, obscene, defamatory or immoral works using the Image(s) nor use the Image(s) for any other purpose which is prohibited by law;
- use or permit the use of the Image(s) or any part thereof as a trademark or service mark, or claim any proprietary rights of any sort in the Image(s) or any part thereof;
- use the Image(s) in electronic format, on-line or in multimedia applications unless the Image(s) are incorporated for viewing purposes only and no permission is given to download and/or save the Image(s) for any reason;
- rent, lease, sublicense or lend the Image(s), or a copy thereof, to another person or legal entity. You may, however, transfer all your license to use the Image(s) to another person or legal entity, provided that (i) you transfer the Image(s) and this License, including all copies (except copies incorporated into your work product as permitted under this License), to such person or entity, (ii) that you retain no copies, including copies stored on a computer or other storage device, and (iii) the receiving party agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this License;
- use any Image(s) except as expressly permitted by this License;
- use the Image(s) related to identifiable individuals, products or entities for any commercial purpose or in a manner, which suggests their association with or endorsement of any product or service.