Printers - Top 5 Printer Tips
- Using your printer regularly is the best way to maintain consistent print quality. Clean your print head if you haven't printed anything for some time.
- Always use your printer's power switch to shut off your printer. Powering down any other way can park your printhead improperly, making it vulnerable to drying out.
- Remove, shake gently, and replace toner cartridges that seem to be running out of toner. You might get additional pages or jobs.
- When printing from the Web, turn off images in your browser. Select "printable view" whenever possible.
- Save time and toner by choosing "draft" or "economy" mode when you don't need best-quality printouts.